Friday, February 6, 2009

After all the fights we had, Finally I feel calm..

It's been four days you and I have been seeing each other..

The results were 3 days of non-stop fighting and 1 day full of calmness and feeling be loved...



You planned for us to get engaged by August

Did you ever take the consideration of our fighthing??

frankly speaking, im afraid...I am afraid to go thru the fights again...n again..n again...I'm juz tired..



Yes I am hot-tempered..VERY hot-tempered..so are YOU..

For most people Love may be defined as UNCONDITIONAL, but for me, to hold this so-called love we need to give and take..to survive..



Call me childish if U want too, or selfish, but I prefer to be pampered all the time..I hate waiting, and I pretty easy to get mad..Mostly because I need your attention..After all, you are the one that I've planned to spend my life with..Arent I deserve the ATTENTION??



We both make mistakes...Yes we do..but we hardly to discuss and share with each other..I want to understand you...Yes I really want..and I hope u try to understand me too..These are what I need from you to help me understand you BETTER..:

- talk to me/ share problems, opinions, whatsoever...
- be my other half..--> means there is nothing I didnt know about you and so as you..
- TIME..I am soooooo need you time..
- neutralize me when Im mad..........in this case, be my contrast..

p/s: ada kalanya, aku rasa tak selamat dengan kau..pleaseeee...get rid of this feeling of mine towards you..you know our history...there is a reason why I feel such way.."I hate how much I love you so" - Rihanna

1 respon:

AmY said...

semoga bahagialah hendaknya