Saturday, May 15, 2010

4.05am I dont know..:-(

Feels sick and do nothing? Yes, dats what I feel rite now..Just got back from watching IRONMAN2...This movie is definetly worth to watch! LOVE IT! from scale 1-10 I rate this movie 8! Well, that was 1 hour ago..Now, im doing nothing..

I feel like Im not myself lately..The way i treat people, react on responses, my lifestyle..etc..I just dont feel myself. Its like "someone else" is taking over my body, mind and soul..I dont know what I really want, How to start a life that satisfy me? The answer is simple....I DONT KNOW..

New resolution? Maybe later..As for now..I feel like going to rehab..I mean to find Myself..Is there a place for that particular problem? google it?

Me rite now is someone who doesnt eat properly, insomia, dealing with so many problems but still feel nothing..what am i rite now??? A Robot that looks like human perhaps? I DONT KNOW..

Aniway, lets just hope everything will get better tomorrow..please wake me up in this nightmare..! Dear God, I miss YOU..

off to sleep..p/s: mata...sile la tedo! aku dah merepek dah nie..:-(

0 respon: