Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beginning..

Every single thing has to begin with something..As it for me, I would like to begin my new blog with the word "WELCOME":-)..Welcome to all my future readers. I hope this new beginning I can share everything and express my feelings freely without any INTERFERENCE...U guys are welcome to read and comment whatever I wrote but DEADLY WARNING to THOSE who TRY TO MESS UP WITH MY WRITING!!!NO ONE is ALLOWED to MANIPULATE what I shall write and share..Sebarang PRASANGKA BURUK atau MANIPULASI FAKTA adalah DILARANG SAMA SEKALI..
Last but not least, Im sorry for any grammatical error(s) as im trying to improve myself in English...but not to worry, I'll write in both malay n english..:-)..hahahah! lega rasanya dah ada online diary nie...tak payah la susah bazir dakwat dan takut kehilangan diary..
Anyway, my blog is still under construction..a lot more to add and improve but time is very limited for me..hopefully by the end of this year I can get my own laptop and broadband so my online diary will be updated 24-7..till then, enjoy reading to all of u..:-)
toodles....

0 respon: