Wednesday, July 23, 2008

U.P.D.A.T.E..

Takziah kepada si Dia yang baru saja kehilangan nenda tercinta..Be strong dear..nothing can change destiny...:-(.. Allah lebih sayangkan dia..dun worry, u still have me by ur side..although u r not always with me, but im here all the time when u need me..:-)

So off that topic..My new roomate came yesterday..so once again, we all reunite from Nilai International University College (NUC) and become Taylor's students..:-)..yess at last..I got to stay a bit far from Family and start my 1st degree here..

Aniway, today is my 1st day of orientation in Taylors..Frankly speaking, its fcuking Tired (mind with the "F" word...its just an expression):-p...but yet fun..:-)..meeting all those new comers and get to konw them are just a fun thing to do..hopefully, Im aiming for the HIGH DISTINCTION scores..so its up to me to make that happen.."God, I really need ur help..please stay by my side..I noe U never stop helping me and never forget all the time even when I do forget U most of my life..:-("

Too bad I cant go for my 2nd day of orientation, as I need to attend my Unit Trust class that will be held from 8am-5pm in KLANG..If only there is way that I can postponed my class, I'll definetly do so..So hopefully, my other two friends will get the notes for me..

I think that's all for now..I need to read a bit for my class tomorrow..

3 respon:

AmY said...

u took unit trust class??for what??

Aeryn said...

for knowledge...for MONEY..for my future...for everything..u should join it too u know..a lot more can be learned from that..:-)

AmY said...

M A L A S I T U A M Y :D